Chopped Chicken Salad
This is easily one of my go-to salads, especially when I have some leftover chicken and fresh greens. Very light, yet satisfying.
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken breast half, chopped
- 2 ounces salami slice, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes or strips
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and chopped
Add all of the chopped ingredients to a large bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup of Cilantro
Vinaigrette and add more as desired.
Serves 24 (1 tablespoon/serving)
- 1 cup cilantro, packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Puree all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
❤ LOVE THIS? ❤
Subscribe to Dr. Debra's weekly digest to tips, recipes, motivation and more to live an inspired life.